Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya: What are the good ways to skip morning PET ?

6:28 AM , , 1 Comments

KHO-KHO AT JNV BASTI
I wish I knew answer to this question at very early days of Navodaya. But it is not as hard as you think (well, you will say the same after you leave the school) .

But its the luxury that class X and +2 students enjoy in the name of board exams(they dont have to attend morning drill from december to March.) I hated it till I reached class X.
Let me mention few ways
-Get a medical slip from the medical rep which says you cant run or do yoga. How?? You need fake your injury or show some fake medical certificate from outside which you can get it for free..
-Make your house leader your best friend (my option) and he ll always say you are sick during morning drill. Problem solved.
-Just dont care. Yes, even I never considered this as an option but I saw a very good example, there used to be a guy who never cared for thia drill he was punished so many times but he dint change. Then our PT teacher stopped caring about him.

Having said all this I would recommend not to miss the morning drill, even though you have no interest in whatever you are forced to do. It is helping you in lot many ways. People outside are paying heavily to learn what you are trying to avoid. I know you will stop doing all these as soon as you come out of school. But mark my words, one day you will start doing it again. This time no one forcing you.
Being friends with house leader is the simplest option, while counting the no of students in drill, he will always add one. 

One more way is if the PT teacher is taking attendance in the beginning, it would be easier for you to skip the drill after attendance in dark (even sun is lazy to show up early in winter, so take this advantage)

Also, don't forget to hide under bed if you heard PT checking the dormitories.



Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. Mesmerizing lines Abhinav Bhaiya...Hope you are doing well and leading happy life.

    ReplyDelete